Technical Solutions Manager – Remote
Vomela has an exciting opportunity for a Technical Solutions Manager to join our team. We are looking for dedicated, top-notch talent to lead the implementation of our proprietary e-commerce software technology, FLEX. This position will be responsible for assisting our sales teams with FLEX demonstrations to existing and new customers as well as lead and manage a team of developers, designers and project managers on the implementation of all FLEX sites.
The ideal candidate will have experience in a customer facing role and understands the technical components of e-commerce storefront technologies. Our vast network of companies allows members of our team to build relationships with and provide marketing and printing solutions to some of the largest and most recognized brands in the world. With us, you can make a difference.
Vomela is one of the largest and fastest growing marketing specialty companies in North America. With more than 20 locations and over 1,100 employees, Vomela utilizes the latest in technology to manage, produce, and distribute corporate marketing programs and collateral, retail in-store signage (POS/POP), store décor, tradeshow and event programs, transportation and fleet graphics. This is a wonderful opportunity to join a fun, fast paced company and dynamic industry leader!
Visit us at www.vomela.com.
What You Will Do:
• Manage the development, maintenance and deployment of our storefront technology
• Assist in developing a strategic plan of building individual customer sites and enhancements
• Supervise the development team
• Prioritize and align customer onboarding to FLEX and work with the ERP team to coordinate integration
• Assist Sales Team in identifying FLEX opportunities
• Present and demo the technology to customers as an extension of their brand
What You Will Need:
• Technical background in e-commerce solutions
• Experience selling or demonstrating technical solutions to customers
• The ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast paced, high energy environment
• Experience leading a team and supervising a team
• Great communication skills
• Self-motivated and solutions-driven
• Able to effectively manage time and keep projects on schedule
• Over 16 benefits available to include medical, dental, disability, life insurance, paid holidays and personal time off.
• A comprehensive benefit package including a 401k.
• A financially stable, employee focused environment that serves as the foundation for a successful, long term career.
• Full Time