Come create with us
Simply put, our greatest asset is our people. Whether it’s creating a totally original graphic or a completely unique work culture, our people are what make us a trusted partner to team members and clients alike.
And while you’re focused on creating great things for global and local brands, we’ll help create a career you can be passionate about. That’s why we provide meaningful benefits, resources for continued professional growth and opportunities to strengthen our team members’ communities through volunteer, education and sustainability initiatives. So let’s create something together, because creation is limitless.
Different printing projects need diverse talents, skills and levels of expertise talents. Find out where your specialties might fit.
- Account Executive – Indianapolis, IN
- Account Executive – Saint Paul, MN
- Account Manager – Kaysville, UT
- Category Manager – Saint Paul, MN
- Certified Public Accountant – Saint Paul, MN
- Digital Press Operator – Saint Paul, MN
- Digital Print Operator 1st Shift – Maplewood, MN
- Digital Print Operator 2nd Shift – Maplewood, MN
- Digital Print iCut Operator – Maplewood, MN
- Digital Print iCut Operator 1st shift – Maplewood, MN
- ESG Analyst – Saint Paul, MN
- Graphic Designer and Customer Support Specialist – Elkhart, IN
- Human Resources Business Partner – Saint Paul, MN
- Industrial Sewing Machine Operator 2nd Shift- Blaine, MN
- IT Project Manager – Saint Paul, MN
- IT Service Desk Level II – Saint Paul, MN
- IT Systems Administrator – Saint Paul, MN
- Operations and Project Coordinator – South San Francisco, CA
- Packaging Analyst – Saint Paul, MN
- Planner Estimator – Saint Paul, MN
- Press Feeder – Saint Paul, MN
- Printing Technician – Kaysville, UT
- Production Manager – South San Francisco, CA
- Production Supervisor 2nd Shift – Santa Fe Springs, CA
- Production Worker – Kaysville, UT
- Project Manager – Kaysville, UT
- Project Manager – Indianapolis, IN
- Project Manager – Santa Fe Springs, CA
- Structural Designer – Saint Paul, MN
- Staff Accountant – Saint Paul, MN
- Shipping Assistant – Kaysville, UT
We are committed to doing our part to create positive social change while empowering our employees, customers, and suppliers to create a better future for our communities.
Life at The Vomela Companies
We demonstrate a commitment to equality, diversity, and inclusion through all aspects of the workplace. We unite with team members to serve each other and our communities.
Living our Values – The Vomela Way
Through our companywide CARES initiative, we reward and recognize one another and reinforce our core company values.