Build your career with an industry leader! Pratt Visual Solutions in Indianapolis, IN has an exciting opportunity for a high-energy and customer-oriented Project Manager. Account Coordinators work directly with sales and, in some instances, external clients to provide comprehensive graphic solutions to Fortune 500 companies.
We offer the ideal candidate an opportunity to grow and evolve their careers while working in a fun, fast paced and dynamic environment. Our international network of companies allows members of our team to build relationships with and provide marketing and printing solutions to some of the largest and most recognized brands in the world. With us, you can make a difference.
Pratt Visual Solutions is part of the Vomela family of companies and is one of the largest and fastest growing marketing specialty companies in North America. With over 20 locations and more than 1,100 employees, Vomela utilizes the latest in technology to manage, produce, and distribute corporate marketing programs and collateral, retail in-store signage (POS/POP), store décor, tradeshow and event programs and transportation and fleet graphics.
What you will do
- Provide cross-functional communication with internal and external stakeholders
- Work directly with sales, assigned retail clients and production in a fast paced, creative environment
- Act as the primary point of contact for multiple clients
- Prioritize and coordinate incoming work in a timely manner
- Develop, implement, and oversee complex projects with need for full understanding of project specifications
- Internal communication with Planning, Scheduling, Manufacturing, Shipping, and Installation to ensure project deliverables are met.
- Ensure projects are managed from handoff through invoicing in a timely fashion
- Communicate and coordinate with network partner locations nationally as well as subcontractors and installers
- May require need for: distribution list review and location specific pick ticket creation; scheduling of installation support and on-site machinery coordination; closeout document preparation for upload to internal Pratt web-based platform or client specific platforms
- Other duties as assigned
What you need to bring
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Coordination and customer service experience in a printing or promotional marketing business a plus
- Conscientious self-starter with print production or traffic manager background in a fast-paced marketing environment a plus.
- Highly Proficient in Microsoft Office, specifically, Excel, Word and Outlook
- Able to build and establish business relationships
- Strong organization skills, impeccable attention to details and able to effectively manage multiple tasks while able to stay calm under pressure
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Possesses high energy, positive and upbeat personality with a passion for providing outstanding customer service