We are currently searching for a Project Coordinator to join our Customer Service teams. In this role, you will be responsible for coordinating quotes based on specifications provided by the client, sales team and/or selling business unit. You will also process orders for new projects along with other Customer Service functions.
What you will do
- Process request for quotes on behalf of sales team, selling business unit and assigned clients.
- Enter order and jobs.
- Process art set-up jobs.
- Schedule production meetings for orders valued at $25,000.00 plus and/or complex projects.
- Monitor client orders and Change Orders and communicate issues to sales team and related production departments.
- Coordinate and follow up with installations as required.
- Process client complaints (RMA’s) and ensure all issues are resolved and processed in a timely manner and appropriate costs are passed on when applicable.
- Process non-conformance issues when applicable.
- Other duties as assigned
What you need to bring
- BS or BA Degree in a related field, or equivalent in education, training, and experience
- One to Three years’ experience in customer support/project management, preferably in a graphics environment.
- 6 months-2 years of industry experience.
- Ability to properly communicate client requirements to all related departments
- Sound understanding of the company’s manufacturing capabilities – to be learned on the job