We are actively searching for a Planner Estimator to join our Customer Service team. In this position, you will be responsible for using the ERP system to generate production paperwork for jobs, ensure the accuracy of the paperwork, and verify that materials are available.
- Prepare production paperwork and ensure it is accurate.
- Make sure all paperwork includes PDF Proofs, CAD Drawings, and other items as outlined by other departments. Ensure that those drawings are accurate.
- Process change orders and communicate any problems to customer service and related production departments. Communicate additional production cost to customer service.
- Compare estimates with planned job costs and modify jobs as necessary to produce parts as specified for less than estimated costs.
- Follow up on purchase orders generated to ensure that they are on time.
- Work closely with customer service, purchasing, production, and inventory departments.
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills and Experience
- BS or BA Degree in a related field, or equivalent in education, training, and experience
- 1-3 years experience in customer support, project management, or related field
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Still looking? Return to our Careers page.