Material Handler – Saint. Paul, MN
We are actively searching for a Digital Print Material Handler for our first shift (Monday – Friday, 6:00am – 2:30pm). This role will be responsible for processing printed material and may include laminating, sheeting, and delivery of printed products.
• Pull materials and laminate printed product as required
• Material movement/expediting
• Material sheeting of printed and unprinted material
• Work with Supervisor to maintain a daily schedule and priorities
• Recognize defective materials both printed and unprinted
• Perform spot checks on products
• Other duties as assigned
Skills and Experience
• Demonstrate attention to detail, with a goal to produce quality work
• Works well in a team environment
• Reliable with a positive work ethic
• Willingness to work overtime
• Previous experience is a plus
Please note: There have been multiple scams recently where individuals will pose as HR or a hiring manager and offer you a job in order to gain access to your banking information. We will never ask you for your personal information (bank account, Social Security number, etc.) until your first day of employment when you are asked to complete paperwork.