Maintenance Technician – Saint Paul, MN
We are actively looking for a full-time Maintenance Technician to join our Headquarters production team in Saint Paul, MN. In this role, you would troubleshoot and repair printing presses and other equipment around the building. The ideal candidate will be familiar with multiple printing processes and the equipment utilized with offset, digital, and screen printing.
- Observe, diagnose, troubleshoot, and repair printing equipment, press parts, electrical problems, and other equipment throughout the facility
- Calculate and install main electric to equipment and other power distribution
- Set up and operate drills, lathes, grinders, welders, and other necessary tools and equipment to make and repaid press and component parts
- Create purchase orders for items necessary to repair and replace component parts or other related equipment
- Perform preventative maintenance functions on equipment on a scheduled basis to maintain equipment and prevent breakdowns
- Schedule repair, maintenance, and installation of machines, tools, and equipment to ensure continuous production operations
- Other tasks as assigned
Skills and Experience
- 3 – 5 years maintenance experience
- Ability to troubleshoot equipment
- Ability to build electrical circuits using drawings and prints
- Ability to work well in a team and with outside vendors
Please note: There have been multiple scams recently where individuals will pose as HR or a hiring manager and offer you a job in order to gain access to your banking information. We will never ask you for your personal information (bank account, Social Security number, etc.) until your first day of employment when you are asked to complete paperwork.