We are currently hiring for two first shift positions. The Zund Operator is responsible for producing goods as specified by the job instructions. The hours for this position are 7:00am – 4:00pm, Monday – Friday, and overtime as needed.
- Perform production operations to obtain utmost and ongoing efficiency
- Support ongoing quality improvement processes to ensure all deliverables are produced defect free and aligned with technical specifications
- Follow standard operational procedures and work practices and policies to ensure consistency of output
- Safely and efficiently run Zund(s)
- Produce goods as specified on the job ticket or other instructions given by the supervisor
- Produce consistent quality product
- Follow MPI procedures
- Basic machine maintenance
- Read and understand job traveler and utilize computer job tracking system
- Confirm size of graphic, quantity needed and material specified on order
- Visually inspect printed material or raw inventory for substandard pieces
- Set up screen print ambers, steel rule die files, thermal die files and cut files as required
- Relieve all raw materials from inventory utilizing computer job tracking system
- Assist with digital file set up as required
- Practice safe working habits as detailed in the Company Safety Manual and Employee Handbook
- Other tasks as assigned
Skills and Experience
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Strong customer orientation
- Technical skills
- Detail oriented
- Strong problem solving
- Mechanical aptitude
- Works well under pressure
- High school diploma or GED preferred.
- Prior experience in manufacturing machine operation preferred
- Knowledge of computer CAD software – adobe illustrator, photo shop, and in design helpful
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Still looking? Return to our Careers page.