We are currently hiring a Machine Operator for our 3rd shift which runs Sunday – Thursday, 9:30pm – 6:00am. The Machine Operator will be responsible for producing goods according to given specifications.
- Produce goods as specified on the job ticket or other instructions given by the supervisor
- Read and understand job traveler and utilize computer job tracking system
- Confirm size of graphic, quantity needed and material specified on order
- Visually inspect printed material or raw inventory for substandard pieces
- Properly use machines
- Perform production operations to obtain utmost and ongoing efficiency
- Make proper use of test and inspection devices as required by the group leader and/or job packet.
- Prepare daily time accountability and paperwork.
- Enter recommendations to management for improvements in areas such as personal safety, improved product quality, better rates and yields, or any other matters that impact shop costs or employees health.
- Practice safe working habits
- Other tasks as assigned
Skills and Experience
- Prior experience in manufacturing machine operation preferred
- Detail orientation
- Mechanical aptitude
- Strong problem solving skills
- Customer service orientation
- High school diploma or GED preferred
To apply via email, please send your resume to email@example.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Still looking? Return to our Careers page.