Machine Operator – 2nd Shift – St. Paul, MN
We are currently hiring for a machine operator on our second shift (Monday – Friday, 2:30pm – 11:00pm plus overtime). This role will responsible for producing goods according to given specifications.
• Produce goods as specified on the job ticket or other instructions given by the supervisor
• Read and understand job traveler and utilize computer job tracking system
• Confirm size of graphic, quantity needed and material specified on order
• Visually inspect printed material or raw inventory for substandard pieces
• Properly use machines
• Perform production operations to obtain utmost and ongoing efficiency
• Make proper use of test and inspection devices as required by the group leader and/or job packet.
• Prepare daily time accountability and paperwork.
• Enter recommendations to management for improvements in areas such as personal safety, improved product quality, better rates and yields, or any other matters that impact shop costs or employees health.
• Practice safe working habits
• Other tasks as assigned
Skills and Experience
• Prior experience in manufacturing machine operation preferred
• Detail orientation
• Mechanical aptitude
• Strong problem solving skills
• Customer orientation
• High school diploma or GED preferred
Please note: There have been multiple scams recently where individuals will pose as HR or a hiring manager and offer you a job in order to gain access to your banking information. We will never ask you for your personal information (bank account, Social Security number, etc.) until your first day of employment when you are asked to complete paperwork.