Machine (Cutting) Operator (2nd Shift) – Kaysville, UT
We are actively searching for a Cutting Operator on our second shift. Both full time and part time positions are available with a start time between 2pm and 5pm.
• Operating a digital cutting machine
• Folding fabric
• Marking jobs in the internal computer system
• Other tasks as assigned
Skills and Experience
• Able to accurately measure and cut
• Able to operate simple hand tools
• Eye for quality
• Attention to detail
• Previous manufacturing experience is preferred
Please note: There have been multiple scams recently where individuals will pose as HR or a hiring manager and offer you a job in order to gain access to your banking information. We will never ask you for your personal information (bank account, Social Security number, etc.) until your first day of employment when you are asked to complete paperwork.