Human Resources Business Partner – Saint Paul, MN
We are currently hiring for an HRBP to join our Corporate Human Resources team. In this role, you will be responsible for onboarding, employee relations, performance management, policy implementation, and compliance for your client groups.
- Manages full cycle recruitment including proactive recruiting, candidate screening and selection.
- Manages employee relations issues (terminations, performance issues, conflicts, complaints, coaching, etc.). Coaches employees and/or managers as needed regarding employee relations issues.
- Designs, develops and delivers HR related training to business partners on topics such as performance management, sexual harassment, managing a diverse workforce.
- Partners with management to ensure compliance with applicable laws to help reduce undue exposure and risk.
- Helps drive the discussion, the shaping, and the advancement of the desired culture.
- Partners with managers on ensuring all new hires and newly promoted are provided with the appropriate tools and knowledge to create success.
- Communicates expectations, work direction and professional development for the team
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Skills and Experience
- Master’s degree in business administration, human resources or organizational development preferred or bachelor’s degree in human resources required, or equivalent experience.
- Experience within a manufacturing or printing company preferred.
- Strong technical skills and prior experience working in a multi-state, multi-location environment.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Effectively manage and communicate information across a network of companies.
- Partner with managers with a customer service orientation
- Professional demeanor and character, proactive and able to take initiative
- Prioritize and complete tasks as a team player while delivering results
- Objectively coach employees and managers through difficult situations with appropriate documentation
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to influence and persuade decision makers
- Optimize delivery of all services with continuous improvement mindset.
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Visio)
- Superb consulting, and critical thinking skills