Digital Press Operator – Saint Paul, MN
We are currently hiring for a Digital Press and Plating Operator for the shift Monday – Friday, 8am – 4:30pm and overtime as needed.
- Assures proper plates are made per the daily schedule.
- Review Docket and ensure files match the docket.
- Make necessary plates using the process provided.
- Properly identify the plates, ensure they are marked correctly and match the proof.
- Ensure daily, weekly, and monthly maintenance is complete.
- Maintain a clean, organized work environment.
- Monitor department supplies and inform supervisor of any potential situations that could cause production delays.
- Print small format digital jobs.
- Digital press operation, maintenance, and troubleshooting.
- Other tasks as assigned
Skills, Experience, and Physical Demands
- Prior experience in manufacturing preferred
- Able to use a computer and perform basic math
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must be able to lift 30 – 50 pounds
- Must be able to remove, replace, and transport a 55-gallon barrel of AV Solve via barrel dolly