Digital Finisher – San Francisco, CA
We are looking for a Digital Finisher to join out Corporate Identity Systems team in California! In this role you will trim and weed graphics as part of the manufacturing process.
• Hand trimming
• Removal of trim waste
• Lamination of premask tape and laminates
• Inspection, counting and prepackaging
• Light assembly
• Other labor-intensive processes
• Weed/strip waste area on kiss cut stock – remove obviously defective product.
• Inspect, count and pack finished products.
• Run miscellaneous machines, such as plotters, laminators, slitter, premasking, etc.
• Apply graphics to substrates specified on the Job Ticket.
• Prepare daily time accountability
• Practice safe working habits as trained
• Maintain good housekeeping in work area.
• Perform light assembly as required.
• Perform other tasks as requested by the group leader.
Skills and Experience
• Knowledge of product quality standards
• Know all pre-pack packaging methods
• Graphics application skills that require bubble free, wrinkle free, unstretched, secure bonds to a wide variety of substrates.
• Run relatively simple machines.