HOSTING A SUPER BOWL
Big Graphics for Big Events
When Super Bowl 52 brought the event close to our corporate headquarters in St. Paul, MN, we partnered with the Super Bowl Host Committee as an in-kind sponsor to transform Minneapolis into a Bold North landscape. Even in the bitter cold, spaces around the city were transformed into memorable experiences.
To meet the challenge of design, production, installation, and removal of temporary graphics and signage using various substrates such as vinyl and fabric, we engaged on our nationwide network of affiliates to meet the tight production deadlines.
Most of the design and printing took place in the three weeks prior to game day. Projects included:
• Producing more than 15,000 personalized credentials with QR codes and photos for 10 different events
• Welcoming visitors with signage at the Twin Cities’ three regional airports
• Outfitting the Media Lounge at Mall of America, which was host to more than 5,800 credentialed media members
• Printing 200,000 maps to help visitors navigate the city
• Creating window and wall graphics, and murals for the Host House – a special VIP area for players and their families
• Transforming an empty retail space into part of the exciting Super Bowl Live experience
• Designing and wrapping the 100-foot zip line towers with branded graphics
• Developing a custom ticket and credential tin for 150 partners/sponsors, as well as 750 guest ticket envelopes
Super Bowl LII Host Committee
When Super Bowl 52 brought the event close to our corporate headquarters in St. Paul, MN, we partnered with the Super Bowl Host Committee as an in-kind sponsor to transform Minneapolis into a Bold North landscape.
Elk Grove Graphics, a Vomela Company, worked with Elmhurst College to create a unique and engaging multichannel marketing campaign to reach potential students.
PetCo Treat Aisle Reset
To create highly visible signage to direct dog owners to the treat aisle, Petco turned to The Vomela Companies for help.