We believe in a shared values approach to drive positive social change. We believe the engagement and development of our employees is a catalyst for that change, as all our companies are a gathering of people who live in local communities we serve. Our greatest gifts to share are what we do as a company and as individuals. Our locations across the country employ the same vision and in turn, share these gifts in their communities.
Uniting and inspiring people by what is possible.
Year after year, we want to see Vomela and its people regarded among the BEST specialty graphics providers in North America.
To be the industry leader providing creative, innovative and technologically advanced graphic products and value added services to our customers.
The Vomela Companies are committed to reducing impact on the environment. Our commitment to the environment extends to our customers, our staff, and the communities in which we operate.
We are proud of our environmental record and accomplishments:
- Earned Sustainable Green Printing (SGP) certification based on guidelines published by the Sustainable Green Printing Partnership.
- Our corporate headquarters installed a state-of-the-art solar array this project is 1.4 megawatts DC and consists of roughly 3,400 panels.
- Achieved the Small Hazardous Waste Generator status by introducing environmentally friendly ink technologies into our operations.
- Invested in state-of-the-art equipment allowing us to transition from solvent-based to UV, Latex, and Aqueous-based inks, which significantly reduced the amount of volatile organic compounds (VOCs).
- Developed an integrated waste management system that focuses on recycled materials, conserving and recovering resources, and reduced dependence on land disposal of waste.
- Created an Environmental Group that reviews and improves the organization’s methods for identifying and handling Materials, Consumables, Energy, and Waste in the most responsible ways available.
- Built a LEED compliant 300,000 sq. ft. headquarters in St. Paul, Minn. Vomela’s building was designed using strategies aimed at improving: energy savings, water efficiency, CO2 emissions, indoor environmental quality. The new building will bring together four facilities, thus reducing our overall carbon footprint.
For The Environment
We take our role seriously in helping unite and inspire people to create a cleaner future. We are committed to proactively doing our part to preserve critical resources, reduce waste, and protect our communities.
For Our Customers
We provide eco-friendly material options to help them meet their own sustainability goals. We also partner with responsible suppliers, and source materials that can be re-used, recycled, or are biodegradable.
For Our Employees
We provide resources for continued professional growth, and promote opportunities to strengthen our communities through volunteer, education, and sustainability initiatives.
Check out our current openings.
For Our World
We comply with local, state, and federal environmental regulations and other applicable environmental requirements. And we proactively support and participate in the direction and collaborative approach of the United Nations’ Sustainable Development Goals to achieve a better, more sustainable future for all.
For Our Community
By partnering with local non-profits, hosting community events, encouraging employee volunteerism, mentoring, participation on boards and advisory committees, as well as providing design and print support, we fulfill one of Vomela’s strategic pillars. We are engaged with local organizations, including Hmong College Prep Academy, Merrick Services, The Sanneh Foundation, ESABA, and The Brand Lab.