Location: St. Paul, MN
We have a Full-Time, Warehouse/Materials Handler position available at The Vomela Companies. We are a leading supplier of digitally printed graphics and collateral, we work with some of the most recognizable brands around.
We have two immediate openings available:
1st shift (Mon-Fri 6:00am to 2:30pm)
2nd shift (Mon-Fri 2:30pm to 11:00am)
- Follow procedures pertaining to assembly, packing, shipping and receiving
- Deliver stock, supplies and raw materials to proper in-plant locations
- Run miscellaneous machines such as sheeter, laminator, core cutting, slitting and cutting, rewind.
- Maintain and do paperwork necessary to maintain accurate raw material inventory counts and locations using FIFO (First in First out) Inventory System
- May operate various machine and forklift equipment according to Vomela and OSHA safety standards
- Reviews all packing slips carefully, verifies information on packing slip against POs, inspects the incoming shipments for accuracy and any damaged product, notes any discrepancies or damage on paperwork, and signs-off on slip
The Best Candidate Will Have
- Strong communication skills – including verbal, written and listening
- A good work ethic
- Ability to follow directions precisely and consistently
- Demonstrate attention to detail and produce good, quality work
- Willingness to work overtime
We have over 16 benefits available from The Vomela Companies, some of them include:
Any employee who works at least 30 hours per week will be eligible to receive seven company provided benefits, may choose up to nine elected benefits, and have access to other fringe benefits such as discounts for select cellular phone providers and tuition reimbursement assistance.
Company Provided Benefits
Basic Life Insurance, Long-Term Disability (LTD), accrued Paid Time Off (PTO), Employee Assistance Program (EAP), Emergency Travel Assistance, Identity Theft Protection and *Paid Holidays.
* 64 hours of holiday pay per year after 90 days of service
Health Benefit Plans*, Health Savings Accounts (HSA)*, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)*, Dental, Vision*, Voluntary Life Insurance, Short-Term Disability (STD), Commuter Benefits* and 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan.
To apply, please email your resume firstname.lastname@example.org.