Syteline/ERP Support Analyst
At The Vomela Companies, craftsmanship counts—and versatility sets us apart. Comprised of an interconnected network of specialists, we provide a broad range of noteworthy print capabilities—unmatched by ordinary graphics providers. We work with some of the most recognizable brands & retailers in the business. We are continuing to grow to meet the needs of our customers.
Our Syteline IT team is a small but growing team. This is an opportunity to technically master our Syteline ERP technology and processes as well improve our delivery of support and enhancements. This role is focusses on support of our current state with growth opportunities within Syteline development. You will work closely with our Principal Developer and within the support/development guidelines.
- Analyze and support Infor Syteline systems.
- Provide support to all Syteline users by troubleshooting/follow up on reported software problems
- Creates documented training and procedures for ERP system processes.
- Work closely with the development team to ensure standards are documented and enforced.
- Experience with data analysis using SQL.
- Ability to interact professionally and build positive business relationships with a diverse group of people and management levels
- Test, document, and conduct end user training regarding shop floor system enhancements to ensure the systems are being used properly and that they are meeting business needs
- Ensuring adherence to process standards and reviewing project deliverables
- Responsible for issue resolution or escalation in a timely manner
- Propose, plan and execute solutions to meet the needs of the company while minimizing downtime.
- Document and maintain processes
- Translating user and/or system requirements into functional technical specification.
- Work with business teams to identify continuous improvement opportunities to the existing business practices, processes and tools.
- Adhere to and enhance internal IT SDLC processes.
- Some travel required
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems or related discipline or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- 3-7 years of experience with software support
- Manufacturing process experience
- Strong interpersonal skills/ability to work well with others
- Comfortable creating specifications and customizing reports
- Strong interpersonal skills
To apply, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are an equal opportunity employer.