Vomela Specialty Company is one of the largest and fastest growing diversified printing companies in North America. With locations throughout the US and Canada, we provide comprehensive marketing and printing solutions to Fortune 500 companies. This is a wonderful opportunity to join a fun, fast paced company and dynamic industry leader!
With locations across the country we are looking for dedicated, top-notch talent to join our team. Ideal candidate will have good time management skills capable of managing and troubleshooting existing systems and infrastructure as well as incorporate new or acquired infrastructure to our environment and ensure it conforms with our existing systems and standards. Provide support for multiple locations in the United States and Canada across multiple time zones with occasional after hours and weekend support. Occasional travel to other office locations.
• Support mixed server environment of VMWare, Hyper-V, and physical machines
• Manage and support SAN and NAS, multi-domain AD environment
• Support all networking gear including troubleshooting, implementation and updates
• Implement and manage IT systems including AV, Windows updates, OS deployment; Windows and Mac OS X and monitoring solutions
• Ensure uptime and accessibility to systems for end users
• Manage data backup and recovery
• Manage and troubleshoot phone systems
• Provide support for office and manufacturing machines and software
• Plan and work with vendors to implement new technologies or services at multiple locations
• Provide elevated support for helpdesk techs on their services tickets
• Monitor and respond to after hours’ issues as needed
• Effective and timely response to service tickets
• Make recommendations on future systems and technologies
• Provide training, documentation and introduction to IT systems to new IT staff
Qualifications and Skills
• Four-year degree in a related field or equivalent experience.
• 6+ years’ experience in IT including at least 3+ years’ systems administration experience
• Extensive experience in creation and management of MS Active Directory systems
• Experienced in troubleshooting many varieties of hardware including server, network, and storage
• Experience with hybrid email infrastructure, AD connect, Azure and O365
• Ability to learn and support new systems and technology
To apply, email your resume to email@example.com.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.