Responsible for accurate counting of received product from vendors and matching with purchase orders, slip sheeting, and packaging of completed jobs. Capable of constructing crates from available materials.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Unload trucks, receive, identify, and inspect incoming goods and material by product type, count product, measure product and label product (include a brief description). Matches receiving paperwork with correct purchase order. Verifies count on receiving paperwork and notes any discrepancies or damage on paperwork. Forwards to Accounting.
- Reads and follows directions on work orders, pick tickets, and bills of material. Verifies quantity to be packed and completeness of shipment against pick ticket and work order.
- Process back order paperwork for all incomplete incoming and outgoing orders. Follow-up on all back orders utilizing the proper internal and external communication channels.
- Obtains and sorts printed product, customer and/or Vomela owned products. Prepares, assembles, sorts, collates, bundles, and packs Vomela and customer owned products for shipment as directed by supervisor and apply company quality control standards to all procedures and pack-outs.
- Completes all required shipping documents, bill of lading, and company shipping records.
- Maintains adequate inventory of packaging materials. Stocks and maintains accurate physical inventory counts at predetermined levels for specified customer and Vomela programs. Conduct warehouse physical inventory counts when required.
- Adhere to OSHA, company and department safety rules, regulations and procedures at all times.
- Additional or different functions may be assigned as required.
- High school diploma or equivalent in experience and training.
- One year receiving and warehouse experience in a production-manufacturing environment.
- Extensive knowledge in Microsoft Excel is required.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
To apply, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or follow the link below.