Senior Software Developer
Vomela Specialty Company is one of the largest and fastest growing diversified printing companies in North America. With locations throughout the US and Canada, we provide comprehensive marketing and printing solutions to Fortune 500 companies. This is a wonderful opportunity to join a fun, fast paced company and dynamic industry leader!
With locations across the country we are looking for dedicated, top-notch talent to join our team developing both internal and customer-facing software solutions. This is NOT an entry-level position. We are looking for individuals who can hit the ground running and continue to grow and adapt as the business and technology evolve.
Looking for candidates that are:
• self-motivated and solutions-driven
• experience software developers (10+ years experience)
• able to effectively manage time
• extremely detail-oriented
• able to balance a passion for clean, effective solutions with productivity
• an excellent verbal and written communicator
• committed to continued improvement
While the majority of our platforms are web-based, our internal business servers and computers, including our development environments, are Windows-based, while our internal print production servers and computers are Mac-based.
Proficiency is required in the following, listed by priority:
• SQL Server, SQL Management Studio, Transact-SQL
• UI/graphic design
• HTML and CSS
• C#, Visual Studio
• integration with third-party, web-based APIs
To apply, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.