Sales Rep/Account Manager for RV/OEM Division
Vomela Specialty Company is one of the largest and fastest growing diversified printing companies in North America. With locations throughout the US and Canada, we provide comprehensive marketing and printing solutions to many diversified manufacturers and Fortune 500 companies.
Our continued growth and success in the RV market has created an outstanding opportunity for an OEM Sales Account Manager in Elkhart County, IN. The ideal candidate will have experience in the RV Industry. A background or knowledge of graphic design is beneficial. This position does require local travel as well as occasional travel out of state.
• Daily sales functions to attain sales goals and increase market share in the RV OEM industry territory.
• Meet with clients and understand their needs, expectations and project requirements providing the highest level of customer satisfaction
• Monitors customer, inventory, market and competitor activity and provide feedback to company leadership team and other company departments.
• Enjoy a fun, fast paced and dynamic environment with a significant earnings opportunity
• Working directly with the OEM Sales Manager and Design team to build strong relationships with each OEM Product Managers and Purchasing decision makers.
• Learn and maintain strong knowledge of product lines and industry trends.
• Prepare and present project designs, estimates, and inventory production plan assist the customer with initial order placement and follow up throughout model year.
Experience and skills:
• Entrepreneurial spirit
• A driven and goal-oriented person with a history of achieving success
• Ability to travel within local area
• Team Player
• Professional appearance
• Strong Computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office and ability to learn proprietary software. Prior experience with adobe CS is a plus.
• Professional phone skills
• Ability to write professional e-mails/text
• Previous selling experience.
• Excellent communication, customer service skills, and organizational skills.
• Ability to effectively manage time.
• Initiative to meet assigned deadlines, goals and objectives.
• Degree in Sales, Marketing, Business, or Graphic Design is a plus
Facts about Vomela:
Founded in 1946
23 locations in North America
To apply, please email email@example.com.
To learn more about what we do, visit us at www.vomela.com.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.