Vomela Specialty Company is one of the largest and fastest growing diversified printing companies in North America. With locations throughout the US and Canada, we provide comprehensive marketing and printing solutions to Fortune 500 companies. This is a wonderful opportunity to join a fun, fast paced company and dynamic industry leader!
With locations across the country this position is responsible for ensuring accurate and timely biweekly payroll processing in accordance with federal, state and local laws. Responsible for daily data entry of payroll changes and assist Human Resources with new hires, terminations and changes.
Facts about Vomela:
- Founded in 1946
- 24 locations in North America
- 1300 employees
Ranked #22 in largest US printing companies
Our core business:
- Corporate Marketing Programs and Collateral
- Retail General Programs, Promotion and Point of Purchase (POS/POP)
- Store Décor
- Tradeshows and Events
- Fleet, Transit and Out of Home Advertising
Visit us at www.vomela.com.
To see some examples of our work https://www.flickr.com/photos/c2imaging.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Prepare and process biweekly payroll for exempt and non-exempt employees in multi-jurisdiction environment.
• Prepare and process final checks and any other off-cycle checks as needed.
• Manage workflow to ensure all payroll transactions are processed accurately and timely.
• Reconcile payroll prior to transmission and validate confirmed reports.
• Communicate with agencies (employees when required) and enters child support, garnishments, and federal & state levies in ADP Workforce Now.
• Acts with urgency to meet and resolve customers’ needs.
• Provide accurate and timely feedback to associates daily.
• Collaborates on process improvements, documenting and cross-training of payroll processes.
• Assist with miscellaneous, departmental and compliance audits as needed.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
• High School Diploma (CPP preferred)
• ADP Workforce Now or similar HRIS
• 3 – 5 years of high volume multi-state payroll processing
• Excellent data entry and computer skills, including basic MS Office skills: Excel, Word, PowerPoint & Outlook
• Superior organizational skills and attention to detail
• Excellent customer service skills
• Adheres to and upholds all Payroll policies, procedures and standards
• Ability to prioritize, time management and multi-task
• Maintains high level of confidentiality
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Dependability, flexibility and professional demeanor
• Promotes collaborative, team-oriented behaviors and forms partnerships
• Delivers results for which he/she is accountable to attain individual, department or company goals
- Over 16 benefits available to include medical, dental, disability, life insurance, paid holidays and personal time off.
- A comprehensive benefit package including a 401k.
- A financially stable, employee focused environment that serves as the foundation for a successful, long term career.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply, email your resume to email@example.com.