The Vomela Companies Corporate Marketing team works closely with our network of companies, as well as with our internal sales team, to develop and execute traditional marketing initiatives while growing our digital marketing presence across our expanding verticals.
Our new team member will specialize in digital marketing practices. An ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate experience in engaging users, generating leads, and driving website traffic while maintaining a solid brand presence on social media.
• Coordinate and implement on-time blog and video content distribution to appropriate channels.
• Write social posts for multiple channels.
• Create content relevant to specific product and service offerings.
• Initiate ideas and create content to boost organic search-engine presence.
• Provide research and reports based on strategic growth plans (market trends, competition, industry information, etc.)
• Coordinate direct email marketing and lead nurturing campaigns to provide multiple touch exposure.
• Create and maintain metrics reports on marketing and sales activities, effectiveness, and business impact.
• Oversee physical and digital sales resources.
• Generate and support internal communications campaigns.
• BA/BS with 1-3 years working experience.
• Strong skills in Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) with familiarity in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, InDesign, PhotoShop).
• Proficiency in marketing automation systems (HubSpot is a plus) and integrating those systems with other technologies.
• Strong Writer
• Knowledge/experience in social media/digital campaign coordination.
• Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment.
• Technically capable, excellent communicator, and a desire to improve processes.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.