Location: St. Paul, MN
Vomela is hiring a Maintenance Technician with experience in performing Preventative Maintenance and Routine repairs on printing equipment, Die Cutting equipment, laminating equipment or similar equipment.
Best Candidates Will Possess These Skills
We are looking for experience in maintaining a large manufacturing building and having experience with Heat/Vac systems and other items related equipment.
- Computer literacy / proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Education in machine maintenance, building maintenance, or electrical would be a plus.
- Industrial Maintenance technician certificate (preferred)
- 3+ years experience in an Industrial Maintenance role (preferred)
- Basic familiarity with machines and machine tools of many types
- Familiarity and skilled with a wide variety of hand and power tools
- Machining skills on manual mill and manual lathe
- Light fixture and tooling fabrication, general fabrication
- Print and schematic reading/interpretation
- Knowledge of 240/480V, 3 phase electrical
- Electrical troubleshooting skills
- Basic plumbing repairs
- Repair and maintenance type welding
- Monitor and maintain stock levels of consumables and request as needed
- Machine and facilities maintenance / PM’s to include but not limited to the following:
- Oil / lubrication levels
- Mist collector maintenance/cleaning
- Maintain Screen, Litho and Digital Printing machines
- Maintain Die Cutting, Digital Flatbed Cutters, Paper Cutters (Guillotines) and various saw cutters
- Maintain Laminating equipment
- Complete other duties as assigned
We have over 16 benefits available from The Vomela Companies, some of them include:
Any employee who works at least 30 hours per week will be eligible to receive seven company provided benefits, may choose up to nine elected benefits, and have access to other fringe benefits such as discounts for select cellular phone providers and tuition reimbursement assistance.
Company Provided Benefits
Basic Life Insurance, Long-Term Disability (LTD), accrued Paid Time Off (PTO), Employee Assistance Program (EAP), Emergency Travel Assistance, Identity Theft Protection and *Paid Holidays.
* 64 hours of holiday pay per year after 90 days of service
Health Benefit Plans*, Health Savings Accounts (HSA)*, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)*, Dental, Vision*, Voluntary Life Insurance, Short-Term Disability (STD), Commuter Benefits* and 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan.
To email your resume, click firstname.lastname@example.org.