Location: St. Paul, MN
Vomela is hiring a Maintenance Technician with experience in performing Preventative Maintenance and Routine repairs on printing equipment, Die Cutting equipment, laminating equipment or similar equipment.
Best Candidates Will Possess These Skills
We are looking for experience in maintaining a large manufacturing building and having experience with Heat/Vac systems and other items related equipment.
- Computer literacy / proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Education in machine maintenance, building maintenance, or electrical would be a plus.
- Industrial Maintenance technician certificate (preferred)
- 3+ years experience in an Industrial Maintenance role (preferred)
- Basic familiarity with machines and machine tools of many types
- Familiarity and skilled with a wide variety of hand and power tools
- Machining skills on manual mill and manual lathe
- Light fixture and tooling fabrication, general fabrication
- Print and schematic reading/interpretation
- Knowledge of 240/480V, 3 phase electrical
- Electrical troubleshooting skills
- Basic plumbing repairs
- Repair and maintenance type welding
- Monitor and maintain stock levels of consumables and request as needed
- Machine and facilities maintenance / PM’s to include but not limited to the following:
- Oil / lubrication levels
- Mist collector maintenance/cleaning
- Maintain Screen, Litho and Digital Printing machines
- Maintain Die Cutting, Digital Flatbed Cutters, Paper Cutters (Guillotines) and various saw cutters
- Maintain Laminating equipment
- Complete other duties as assigned
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Apply For This Position Now