IT Support Technician
This position within the Corporate IT Support Group is accountable for ensuring continuity of computer system services for computer users both local and remote at offices throughout the country. You will provide the technical expertise, assistance, and project coordination necessary to install computer software products, modify/repair hardware, and resolve technical problems.
Serve as the initial point of contact for resolution of desktop, printer, phone, and network related problems
- Provide technical expertise in the setup, operation, and troubleshooting of PCs and peripherals
- Ability to install, maintain, and troubleshoot network, system, and application issues
- Assist in the management of software deployment/upgrades, license subscriptions, inventory, contracts and renewals
- Support workstation hardware, software, and operating systems including Windows 7 and newer, and Office 365 applications.
- Active Directory user administration
- Prepare and update documentation, policies and procedures, and help desk tickets
- Be able to work a rotating “on-call” schedule as required
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Associates degree or related IT certifications
- 1-2 years’ work experience with end-user support and network administration
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work with limited supervision
- Good time management skills
The best candidate will also have the following:
- Experience with Microsoft Server OS, WSUS, WDS, SharePoint, MDT, and SCCM
- Experience with network cabling and termination
- Experience with switches, firewalls, and VoIP phone systems
- Experience with Macintosh
We are an equal opportunity employer.
To apply, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.