IT Business Analyst
At The Vomela Companies, craftsmanship counts—and versatility sets us apart. Comprised of an interconnected network of specialists, we provide a broad range of noteworthy print capabilities—unmatched by ordinary graphics providers. We work with some of the most recognizable brands & retailers in the business. We are continuing to grow to meet the needs of our customers.
Our Syteline IT team is a small but growing team. This is an opportunity to work closely with the Director of IT to document current state processes and tools as well as assist in the creation and execution of our strategic ERP roadmap. This role will focus initially on documenting the current state processes and systems and then help drive future state of our ERP future. You will assist in documenting business and technical requirements for enhancements, as well as help IT mature its internal documentation, storage of artifacts and management of priorities. If you like helping a growing organization document its current state, mature the IT and business processes and being part of the transformation. This opportunity is for you.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems or related discipline or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- 7+ years of experience capturing and documenting business process, complex business requirements and functional requirements
- 4+ years strong technical writing experience in a fast-paced environment, excellent verbal and written communication skills, writing original content, and detail-oriented editing are essential functions of this position
- 5+ years of experience with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) tools
- 5+ years working in an IT environment
- 3+ years ERP experience
- 3+ years coordinating with business and dev teams, documenting & communicating resolution.
- Experience with Context diagrams, ERP Software evaluation documentation, UML or other documentation methods/tools
- Exemplary organizational skills, including accuracy and timeliness with the ability to work well under pressure managing multiple documents and meeting established goals in a deadline driven environment Ability to work effectively in an environment where key team members and partners are in various time zones and locations
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and across all organizational levels, where flexibility, collaboration, and adaptability are important
- Experience using Jira or other software tracking tools
- ERP Manufacturing experience.
- Experience with data analysis using SQL, SOQL preferred
- Previous work with Syteline
- Experience using: Sharepoint/MS teams, Microsoft Word (including adherence to document styles).
To apply, please email your resume to email@example.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer.