The Inventory Manager will be responsible for all inventory levels, inventory accuracy, and inventory obsolescence for all St. Paul operations. The position will manage Inventory Planning Personnel, Inventory Cycle Counting personnel, and St. Paul Purchasing Personnel.
- Supervise employee’s directly reporting to the Inventory Manager.
- Provide managerial direction to any employee affecting inventory; whether they are direct reports or not.
- Manage the following Inventories: OEM (RV) Finished Goods inventory in St. Paul, OEM (RV) Raw Materials, WIP Inventory in St. Paul, and all other Raw Material or Finished Good inventory in St. Paul.
- Provide reporting to Management as required regarding inventory levels, inventory obsolescence, and other inventory related items.
- Communicate with sales, customer service, and management any issues regarding inventory levels, inventory obsolescence, inventory accuracy, and other inventory related issues.
- Maintain constant communication with the OEM sales team regarding OEM Models and all decisions regarding inventory builds, model change issues, and obsolescence of items.
- Review all Raw Materials and work with estimating, job planning, and customer service to use raw materials and minimize waste.
- Work with accounting on surplus and obsolescence of materials.
- Work with accounting on proper costing of all materials in inventory.
CRITICAL SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, management, or related field
- Experience in production and manufacturing processes and techniques
- Familiar with ISO 9001 and Lean Manufacturing
- Knowledge of Inventory Control Processes
- Knowledge of business, finance and management principles
- Knowledge of human resource principles and practices
- Requires proven computer skills with ERP systems and Microsoft Office products
- Preferred Skills and Experience: APICS certification and familiarity with raw materials used in Large Format Printing
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.