The Inventory Analyst will be responsible for all inventory levels, inventory accuracy, and inventory obsolescence for assigned Product Groups. The position will perform activities for Inventory Planning, Inventory Purchasing, Inventory Analysis, and other related duties.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review and purchase items and initiate internal jobs to insure availability for customer orders
- Report inventory levels, inventory obsolescence, and other inventory related items
- Communicate with sales, customer service, and management any issues regarding inventory
- Maintain constant communication with the production team
- Work with estimating, job planning, and customer service to use raw materials and minimize waste
- Work with accounting on proper costing of all materials inventory
- Perform periodic reviews of items for obsolescence
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, management, or related field or 2-3 years of related experience
- Experience with ERP systems
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of inventory control processes
The best candidate will have the following:
- Experience in production and manufacturing inventory
- Familiarity with raw materials used in Large Format Printing
- Familiarity with ISO 9001 and Lean Manufacturing
- APICS certification
To apply, please email your resume to email@example.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer.