Location: Troy, MI
Tepel Brothers Printing has an exciting opportunity for a high-energy and customer oriented Estimator/Project Manager with experience in the Printing Industry. This position works directly with customer service, sales, vendors and production as well as customers to provide comprehensive graphic print solutions to Fortune 500 companies.
We offer the ideal candidate an opportunity to grow and evolve their career while working in a fun, fast paced and dynamic environment. Our international network of companies allows members of our team to build relationships with and provide marketing and printing solutions to some of the largest and most recognized brands in the world. With us, you can make a difference.
Tepel Brothers Printing is part of the Vomela family of companies and is one of the largest and fastest growing marketing specialty companies in North America. With more than 22 locations and more than 1,200 employees, Vomela utilizes the latest in technology to manage, produce, and distribute corporate marketing programs and collateral, retail in-store signage (POS/POP), store décor, tradeshow and event programs and transportation and fleet graphics.
Visit our Facebook page to see examples of our clients and our work: https://www.facebook.com/C2Imaging.
Follow us on LinkedIn!
Key ResponsibilitiesThe Estimator/Project Manager must have experience in the Printing Industry.
- Provide accurate and competitive estimates and job plans in the printing industry
- Primary point of contact for multiple clients
- Developing, implementing and estimating complex projects within time and cost constrains
- Examine quote specifications supplied by sales personnel and plan production process
- Ongoing cross-functional communication and interact with various departments within the production process to create the best estimate for the job.
- Prioritize and coordinate incoming work
- Understand project specifications
- Order entry
- Calculates quantities (square yard, linear feet, cubic yard, each, etc) for each project to factor materials needed and material movement
- Schedule production and revise estimates as needed due to specification or changes when an order is submitted for production
- Prepare distribution lists
- Provide project management guidance by following-up on projects, prepare and submit project estimate
- Coordinate incoming project work in conjunction with all steakholders
- Work with clients and account executives to identify workable production solutions for challenging projects
- Work directly with clients, customer service, sales, vendors and production in a fast paced, creative environment
The Best Candidates Will Have
- Fluent with various print terminology and layouts
- 5+ years of Print Industry estimating and/or project manager experience
- Ability to format and compile estimates based on labor and material calculations
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions
- Must be proficient in math, detail oriented, and well organized
- Possess a friendly disposition and professional demeanor
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills both verbal and written
Company Provided Benefits
We have over 16 benefits available from The Vomela Companies, some of them include:
Any employee who works at least 30 hours per week will be eligible to receive seven company provided benefits, may choose up to nine elected benefits, and have access to other fringe benefits such as discounts for select cellular phone providers and tuition reimbursement assistance.
Basic Life Insurance, Long-Term Disability (LTD), accrued Paid Time Off (PTO), Employee Assistance Program (EAP), Emergency Travel Assistance, Identity Theft Protection and *Paid Holidays.
* 64 hours of holiday pay per year after 90 days of service
Health Benefit Plans*, Health Savings Accounts (HSA)*, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)*, Dental, Vision*, Voluntary Life Insurance, Short-Term Disability (STD), Commuter Benefits* and 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan.
Applicants must have experience in the Printing Industry. To apply, please email your resume email@example.com.