Digital Print Operator
Location: St. Paul, MN
We are currently looking for hardworking and motivated individuals to join our production team in a digital print operator role.
Full-Time, Experienced and Entry-level positions are now available at The Vomela Companies, a North American leader in large format screen and digitally printed graphics.
We have immediate openings available on our 1st Shift (Monday through Friday from 6:00 AM to 2:30 PM).
Experience is preferred, but not necessary - we will train the right candidate.
- Perform the daily production activities of the Digital Press
- Follow job schedule to insure jobs are running on schedule and delivered
- Troubleshoot job or machine for errors
- Maintain quality by performing quality checks
- Perform daily maintenance and reporting any issues
- Maintain parts supply and current paper stock inventory
- Report any concerns and activity to manager
- Receive and pass along shift information
The best candidate will have:
- Demonstrate attention to detail and produce good, quality work
- Must be self-motivated and able to work independently and in team environments
- Works well in a team environment
- Reliable and have good work ethic
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Adequate computer skills and experience
- Good verbal and written communication
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Flexibly work availability including ability to work overtime as needed
- Medical coverage
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- 401(k) savings plan
- Paid Holidays
- Life insurance, AD& D
- Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability
We are an equal opportunity employer.
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com.