Digital Print Machine Operator (Production/Manufacturing)
Location: St. Paul, MN
1st Shift - Monday through Friday 6:00 AM to 2:30 PM, Plus Over Time as Needed
Digital Print Machine Operators are responsible for maintaining and operating digital printers in a manufacturing and production environment.
- Daily maintenance of printers
- Set up and operate printers
- Verify colors by matching customer requirements per job
- Verify substrate is as outlined in job packet
- Verify Ink adhesive to substrate
- Record all material usage for printing area
- Maintain material inventory
- Color calibration recording (voltage settings, densometer readings and all color
- Maintain clean working environment
- Practice safe working habits as trained
- Secure help if items to be lifted or carried weigh more than 45 pounds
- Enter recommendations to management for improvements in areas such as personal safety, quality improvements, better rates and yields or any other matters that impact shop cost or employee’s health and safety
- Complete other duties as assigned
The Best Candidates Will Have
- Familiarity with Digital Graphics and Software related to Digital Graphics, or Prepress
- Must be familiar with color measurement
- Cannot be color blind
- Must have attention to detail skills and be organized
- Possess math and measuring skills
- Must meet physical requirements as noted in the Key Responsibilities
We have over 16 benefits available from The Vomela Companies, some of them include:
Any employee who works at least 30 hours per week will be eligible to receive seven company provided benefits, may choose up to nine elected benefits, and have access to other fringe benefits such as discounts for select cellular phone providers and tuition reimbursement assistance.
Company Provided Benefits
Basic Life Insurance, Long-Term Disability (LTD), accrued Paid Time Off (PTO), Employee Assistance Program (EAP), Emergency Travel Assistance, Identity Theft Protection and *Paid Holidays.
* 64 hours of holiday pay per year after 90 days of service
Health Benefit Plans*, Health Savings Accounts (HSA)*, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)*, Dental, Vision*, Voluntary Life Insurance, Short-Term Disability (STD), Commuter Benefits* and 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan.
To apply, please email your resume here.
The Vomela Companies and all affiliate companies are an equal opportunity employer (EOE) committed to employing a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture.