Location: St. Paul, MN
Vomela is a leading supplier of Digital & Screen-printed graphics and displays. We work with some of the most recognizable brands & retailers in the business. We are continuing to grow to meet the needs of our Customers. We are seeking a Digital Finisher to learn & grow with our Company. The Digital Finisher will need to perform work by hand, because the delicate processes cannot be done on machines.
1st Shift Monday through Friday from 6:00 AM to 2:30 PM, plus overtime
2nd Shift Monday through Friday from 2:30 PM to 11:00 PM, plus overtime
On-The-Job-Training is available.
- Removal of trim waste and hand trimming
- Weed strip waste area on kiss cut stock – remove obviously defective product
- Lamination of premask tape and laminates
- Application of products to substrates
- Run miscellaneous machines, such as plotters, laminators, core cutting, sewing, Weldmaster, etc.
- Inspection, counting and prepackaging
- Perform light assembly
- Labor-intensive processes
- Maintain good housekeeping of work area
- Practice safe working habits
- Complete other duties as assigned
The Best Candidates Will Have
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Knowledge of quality standards and pre-pack packing standards
- Must have good judgment of quality in printing, cutting & finishing
- Graphics application skills that require bubble free, wrinkle free, unstretched, secure bonds to a wide variety of substrates
- Knowledge of basic computer skills
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals
- Ability to read and understand units of measure
- Ability to adapt and be flexible to an ever-changing work environment
- Have Positive, collaborative attitude with a willingness to learn new equipment and processes
We have over 16 benefits available from The Vomela Companies, some of them include:
Any employee who works at least 30 hours per week will be eligible to receive seven company provided benefits, may choose up to nine elected benefits, and have access to other fringe benefits such as discounts for select cellular phone providers and tuition reimbursement assistance.
Company Provided Benefits
Basic Life Insurance, Long-Term Disability (LTD), accrued Paid Time Off (PTO), Employee Assistance Program (EAP), Emergency Travel Assistance, Identity Theft Protection and *Paid Holidays.
* 64 hours of holiday pay per year after 90 days of service
Health Benefit Plans*, Health Savings Accounts (HSA)*, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)*, Dental, Vision*, Voluntary Life Insurance, Short-Term Disability (STD), Commuter Benefits* and 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan.
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate which shift you are interested in.