Warehouse Clerk – Indianapolis, IN
Build your career with an industry leader! Pratt Visual Solutions in Indianapolis, IN is looking for a Warehouse Clerk. The candidate will process inbound and outbound Finished Goods Inventory and supplies production operations with materials required for each job. Interacts with and provides assistance to the activities of staff members engaged in the picking/ packing of orders and the recording of inventory movement.
- Using a Straddle Reach Truck – staff member will physically move inbound inventory to assigned bin locations and then insure they are both accurately and timely entered into ERP system.
- Receives Material Requisition from Production or Shipping based on Job Ticket and checks inventory system to verify materials are in stock
- Pull and process all materials needed from the warehouse for production and pack jobs.
- Updates ERP system to reflect movement of physical inventory back into Warehouse from Production.
- Completes all data entry for movement of materials and Finished Goods into and out of the Warehouse.
- Works in coordination with Warehouse Supervisor in prioritizing replenishment needs
- Monitors and reports on any Inventory replenishment concerns to Inventory Control
- Ensures adherence to work procedures and expedites workflow as required.
- Makes recommendations to Warehouse Manager for improvements to storage locations within the warehouse to support the most effective storage of product.
- Assists/performs cycle counting as required.
- Inspects material handling equipment for defects and notifies Manager/Supervisor when repairs are required. Follows all safety guidelines and procedures at all times…
- Promotes a positive work environment by addressing concerns in a timely and appropriate manner.
- Studies current procedures and makes recommendations for changes to standardized procedures to improve efficiency.
- Minimum of a High School diploma or equivalent and 1 – 3 years related experience working in a shipping/receiving environment.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
- Must have excellent computer skills, including familiarity with Microsoft Office applications, Outlook. Experience with ERP systems is desirable.
- Proven experience in forklift operation required
- Ability to frequently lift 25 to 35lbs and occasionally 50lbs
To apply via email, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Still looking? Return to our Careers page.