Location: St. Paul, MN
Full-Time, entry-level and experienced Screen Maker positions are now available at The Vomela Companies, a North American leader in large format screen and digitally printed graphics.
1st shift – Monday through Friday, 6:00 am to 2:30 pm
- Properly stretch screens for automatic sheet fed presses, manual clamshell presses, and moving bed presses.
- Properly block and tape large screens.
- Preparation and exposure of screen stencils for the press room using direct to screen technology and old fashion film and light source
- Follow job paperwork and insure registration and other critical components are accurate
- Performs work in a safe manner, observing standards of safety and housekeeping
The Best Candidate Will Have
- A good work ethic
- Arrive at work on time, and every day scheduled
- Ability to follow directions precisely and consistently
- Good eye site to inspect screens closely for flaws
- Able to lift and move up to 80 pounds occasionally
- Willingness to work overtime during our busy times
- Demonstrate attention to detail and produce good quality work
To apply via email, please send your resume to email@example.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Still looking? Return to our Careers page.