Regional Sales Manager – Chicago, IL
Vomela’s Transportation Group has an exciting opportunity for a high-energy and goal-oriented Regional Sales Manager. We are a market leader in fleet and vehicle graphics. Vomela is an industry-leading, print conglomerate, with some of the most advanced capabilities around. We specialize in graphics of all kinds; from traditional commercial print to visual merchandising, store decor, fleet graphics and more.
We offer the candidates an opportunity to grow and evolve their careers while working in a fun, fast paced and dynamic environment. Our international network of companies allows members of our sales team to build relationships with and provide marketing and printing solutions to some of the largest and most recognized brands in the world. While previous sales experience is a must, experience with print and graphics is not.
- Overseeing daily sales activities in the Mid-West Region
- Recruit, mentor, support and manage new Account Executives hired for the team
- Achieve sales objectives by contributing to the development of the sales staff
- Collaborate with sales management for ongoing training needs and feedback on existing programs
- Setting measurable goals for account executives
- Assisting the National Sales Manager, National Account Manager and Strategic Account Manager with various projects as needed
- Travel to various locations to meet with sales staff and/or customers
- Managing the sale using KPI objectives and CRM process
- BS/BA degree
- Successful business to business sales experience
- Experience managing a sales staff
- Great communication skills
- Competitive, persistent and eager to achieve results
- Confidence, enthusiasm and an ability to persuade and influence others
- Comprehensive benefit package including a 401k
- A financially stable, employee focused environment that serves as the foundation for a successful, long term career
Years of Experience
10 -15 years managing a sales staff
Please note: There have been multiple scams recently where individuals will pose as HR or a hiring manager and offer you a job in order to gain access to your banking information. We will never ask you for your personal information (bank account, Social Security number, etc.) until your first day of employment when you are asked to complete paperwork.