- Responsible for periodic review of department internal control procedures.
- Periodically review business processes in order to identify and recommend process improvements that increase efficiency and/or accuracy of processes.
- Prepare and maintain accurate audit working papers and files to support audit findings.
- Follow Company and project instructions, identify any issues for lead or project resolution
- Provide quality and technical support to project and departmental teams. (i.e., inspection and testing, procedure specifications, and manufacturing date).
- Establish and issue inspection assignments (i.e., instructions)
- Maintain inspection files and logs for Company records
- Supervise inspection activities, review and distribute inspection reporting and other documents
- Provide input for resolution of issues
- Ensure any issues are addressed and all action item logs are closed-out
- Remain current on technological and business process trends in the industry
- Back up and support for the Safety Coordinator
- Other duties as assigned
Skills and Experience
- Diploma / Certificate Courses related to position is preferred
- Ability to effectively plan and execute audit assignments, including documentation of audit approach and findings.
- Ability to recommend means of obtaining and analyzing transactional date, as well as evaluate the accuracy of business transactions and accordance with company procedures and contracts.
- Strong organizational skills and close attention to detail
- Familiarity with appropriate and effective internal control procedures.
- Good interpersonal skills with ability to interview individuals associated with audit subject matter, as well as communicate findings to management.
- Strong skills and demonstrated capability for achieving results through negotiation, planning and execution.
- Must be highly motivated, very organized and work independently in a team environment.
- Ability to identify business process improvements and report existing deficiencies to management.
To apply via email, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Still looking? Return to our Careers page.