Quality Assurance Manager – Saint Paul, MN
We are looking for a Quality Assurance Manager to join our Saint Paul, MN team. In this role, you will manage quality systems, processes, and procedures to assure product quality and alignment with industry standards.
• Responsible for managing quality systems, processes and procedures to assure product quality and safety.
• Directly supervises Quality Assurance Team, including the preparation and delivery of staff performance evaluations and career development activities.
• Manages department and overall expectations pertaining to setting accurate schedules, costs and resources.
• Ensures delivery against QA department goals and objectives, i.e. meeting commitments and coordinating overall quality assurance schedule.
• Maintains product consistency throughout product cycle, to include the design, define and build phases through quality checkpoints and testing.
• Develop and manage quality assurance metrics for performance improvement of all teams.
• Implements ongoing quality improvement processes working with interdepartmental teams.
• Manages the planning and execution of product testing efforts, including all associated resources to meet committed delivery dates.
• Provides effective communication regarding issues, objectives, initiatives and performance to plan.
• Works with Project Managers to develop project schedules and resource allocation models for QA related projects and other activities such as software deployment, customer integration, and professional services validation.
• Responsible and Accountable of flagging the timing of interdepartmental deliverables and the quality of their output.
• Establish and maintain policy for documentation of all products.
• Reviews documentation before it is sent out to External Customers.
• Establish policy for end user on all products.
• Other duties as assigned
Skills and Experience
• Minimum of 7 years quality assurance experience, to include a minimum of 3 years in a lead role or management position, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Strong analytical skills and experience with implementation and administration of Quality Assurance.
• Excellent problem solving, interpersonal communication and project management skills a must.
• Strong leadership skills that inspire team confidence and respect while motivating team members in a creative and effective manner.
• Must have a desire for achieving excellence in customer satisfaction, process and product quality and reliability.
• Strong understanding of different quality assurance processes and automated tools.
• Must have experience in managing and working with team members.
• Must be extremely detail-oriented with respect to documentation and communication
Please note: There have been multiple scams recently where individuals will pose as HR or a hiring manager and offer you a job in order to gain access to your banking information. We will never ask you for your personal information (bank account, Social Security number, etc.) until your first day of employment when you are asked to complete paperwork.