This full time position will be instrumental to our quality assurance process. The coordinator will aid in the implementation and data collection for quality activities while working for a quickly growing, ISO certified, specialty print company.
- Aid in determining quality processes necessary to improve overall operation.
- Implement, write, and maintain written procedures necessary for all quality processes.
- Collect data related to quality issues and processes.
- Aid in implementation of employee training programs.
- Perform employee training sessions as required.
- Aid in implementation of quality auditing functions and procedures.
- Perform Quality Audits as required.
- Maintain an ongoing Project List that will include all projects in process and a completed Project list showing all projects completed during the calendar year. Each item should have a brief description and the status of the project and be periodically updated with status of each project.
- Work in a safe manner following all Vomela safety guidelines.
- Other projects and duties as outlined by the supervisor.
The Best Candidate Will Have
- Ability to communicate in cross functional teams.
- Combination of education and knowledge about the graphics industry or related fields.
- Capability of defining quality methods to complete a project that will satisfy the needs of the customer.
- Needs to be able to work on projects independently.
- Self-motivation to complete projects and investigate issues as required to complete the project.
- Good procedure writing skills and abilities in Microsoft Office Products.
- Ability to train groups of individuals.
- Candidate should have experience in a Quality Management System in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience with the ISO standard
To apply via email, please send your resume to email@example.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Still looking? Return to our Careers page.