As a Project Manager at The Vomela Companies, you will be responsible for coordinating client requests for quotation based on specification provided by the client and the sales team. You will also make recommendations on products and production methods that meet the projects requirements, process proposals for client approval, and process orders.
- Process request for quotes on behalf of sales team, selling business units and assigned Clients.
- Enter orders and jobs.
- Process art set-up jobs.
- Communicate with the production team about projects.
- Coordinate and follow up with installations as required.
- Process client complaints (RMA’s) and ensure all issues are resolved and processed in a timely manner and appropriate costs are passed on when applicable.
- Process non-conformance issues when applicable.
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills and Experience
- BS or BA degree in a related field, or equivalent in education, training, and experience
- 3 – 5 years experience in customer support or project management
- Experience in a graphics environment is preferable
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to handle complex projects
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Still looking? Return to our Careers page.