Project Manager – Indianapolis, IN
Build your career with an industry leader! Pratt Visual Solutions in Indianapolis, IN has an exciting opportunity for a high-energy and customer-oriented Project Manager. Project Managers work directly with sales and, in some instances, external clients to provide comprehensive graphic solutions to Fortune 500 companies.
• Success through ongoing cross-functional communication with internal and external stakeholders
• Work directly with sales, assigned retail clients and production in a fast paced, creative environment
• Act as the primary point of contact for multiple clients
• Prioritize and coordinate incoming work in a timely manner
• Develop, implement, and oversee complex projects with need for full understanding of project specifications
• Internal communication with Planning, Scheduling, Manufacturing, Shipping, and Installation to ensure project deliverables are met.
• Ensure projects are managed from handoff through invoicing in a timely fashion
• Communicate and coordinate with network partner locations nationally as well as subcontractors and installers
• May require need for: distribution list review and location specific pick ticket creation; scheduling of installation support and on-site machinery coordination; closeout document preparation for upload to internal Pratt web-based platform or client specific platforms
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Coordination and customer service experience in a printing or promotional marketing business a plus
• Conscientious self-starter with print production or traffic manager background in a fast-paced marketing environment a plus.
• Highly Proficient in Microsoft Office, specifically, Excel, Word and Outlook
• Able to build and establish business relationships
• Strong organization skills, impeccable attention to details and able to effectively manage multiple tasks while able to stay calm under pressure
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
• Possesses high energy, positive and upbeat personality with a passion for providing outstanding customer service
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Still looking? Return to our Careers page.