Project Manager – Cornelius, NC
Build your career with an industry leader! Pratt Visual Solutions has an exciting opportunity for a high-energy and customer oriented Project Manager. Project Managers work directly with clients to provide comprehensive graphic solutions to Fortune 500 companies.
• Advocate for the client with NC Sales Staff and Indy Team, facilitating continued customer satisfaction and a sustainable win/win for both PVS and the customer.
• Prototype Management and lite installation of the signage at local designated locations.
• Creates Instruction Sheets for new Key Account orders by using Adobe Illustrator, InDesign or MS Word.
• Works with the Account Executive to determine timeline for initiation of orders and sign-off prior to entry the intake data into Case Management and coordination project with Indy Client Services.
• Enters all intake data/orders into Case Workflow with Client Services Indy.
• Occasionally communicates with client via phone, email, or memo at both the corporate and field level.
• Generates reports and other status update documents specific to project/program.
• Coordinate art approvals, reviews samples, drawings, and proofs for compliance with Client Services and receives approvals & signoff from client prior to manufacturing. Alerts appropriate AE & CSR to quality issues or concerns.
• Manages at intake for Key Account Pass-Thru program and works with Indy Team (Prepress / Client Services) to onboard items into the Pass-Thru Program Workflow.
• Processing orders and management of legacy Signage projects requests and instruction sheets.
• Utilize Key Account inventory report/s for “item management”
• Manage and produce of the Prototype requests from the Key Account Creative Team.
• Resolve matters related to projects and orders while ensuring quality customer service and continued customer satisfaction.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Project coordination and customer service experience in a printing or promotional marketing business
• Conscientious self-starter with print production or traffic manager background in a fast paced marketing environment
• Highly Proficient in Microsoft Office, specifically, Excel, Word and Outlook
• Able to build and establish business relationships
• Strong organization skills, impeccable attention to details and able to effectively manage multiple tasks while able to stay calm under pressure
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
• Possesses high energy, positive and upbeat personality with a passion for providing outstanding customer service
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Still looking? Return to our Careers page.