We have a full-time, Print Lead position available on first shift (Monday – Friday, 6:00am – 2:30pm). The primary responsibility of this position is to execute the daily production schedule. This position is key to minimizing down time by offering support to Digital Operators.
- Scheduling daily production runs and planning for future runs
- Material movement/expediting
- Working with other departments such as Prepress, Planning etc. when needed
- Work with operators to resolve print issues in real time
- Help train new employees
- Assist in outlining new procedures
- Perform spot checks on products
- Ensure all safety inspections are performed
- Other duties as assigned
Skills and Experience
- Demonstrate attention to detail, with a goal to produce quality work
- Works well in a team environment
- Reliable with a positive work ethic
- Willingness to work overtime
- Previous experience is preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Still looking? Return to our Careers page.