Print Production Lead
This is a lead position responsible for managing workflow, providing direction to the production employees for day-to-day production, and overseeing all production activities with the Production Supervisor.
- Works with the supervisor to create and implement production schedules
- Effectively utilizes their experience to train and develop employees, identifying their abilities and monitoring their progress
- Recommends continuous process improvements to the department and workflow; independently initiates approved improvements within the department
- Works with supervisor to manage the work schedules, forecasts overtime needs to ensure jobs are completed on time
- Identifies issues that may detract from the efficient operations of the department and takes prompt corrective action to resolve such issues
- Takes action to ensure the proper maintenance of equipment essential to the operation of the department
- Responds to questions and concerns from employees, maintains open communications, and fosters a positive work environment
- Ensures and maintains safe operating procedures and compliance with all company and OSHA safety regulations and ISO 9001:2015 quality management standards
- Communicates and supports company policies in team meetings to all department employees
- Performs disciplinary action required to support company policies
- Identifies materials required for department operations, writes purchase requisitions, and authorizes purchase of required materials and supplies within authorized limits
- Other duties as assigned
The Best Candidate Will Have
- 2+ years experience in a manufacturing environment
- Experience managing safety standards and compliance
- High energy
- The ability to lead by example and communicate openly
- A team approach to work
- Knowledge and experience in production and manufacturing processes and techniques
To apply via email, please send your resume to email@example.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Still looking? Return to our Careers page.