Print Production Coordinator – Indianapolis, IN
Build your career with an industry leader! Pratt Visual Solutions in Indianapolis, IN is looking for a Production Coordinator. The position isresponsible for performing all activities associated with the booking of production jobs through the production process, including the monitoring of Decor program inventory levels and completion of changes in the job during the planning and production cycle. Responsible for consulting with Prepress on artwork associated with all jobs processed through case and ensuring the delivery of accurate job tickets.
- Coordinates between Prepress and Account Coordinator on questions related to artwork or templates associated with jobs.
- Tracks jobs throughout the prepress, production and packing processes, making any appropriate adjustments to the jobs, as communicated by the Account Coordinator or Scheduling.
- Revises production quantities per operation, output quantities, and updates instructions per layout of job.
- Uses existing templates to correctly setup the job and attaches appropriate templates to jobs in the ERP system.
- Monitors inventory levels and communicates inventory replenishment needs to Purchasing, Warehousing or the Account Coordinator as needed.
- Informs Supply Chain, Installations, Warehouse and Account Coordinator of any changes to the job or job instructions.
- Works directly with the Account Coordinator on timing of jobs and with the Packing/Warehouse Lead on preparation for fulfillment of jobs.
- Collaborates with Installation Services, Account Coordinator, Purchasing and Warehouse on questions related to jobs throughout the planning, production, packing and shipping processes.
- Minimum of three years in the printing industry
- Some college education preferred; technical school or associate degree helpful.
- A minimum of one year experience tracking and coordinating information and/or facilitating processes in a manufacturing environment required.
- Combination of formal education and work experience will be considered in lieu of degree. Direct experience working in operations desired.
- Must be able to use, access, and contribute to Pratt’s corporate ERP System.
- Competency in working with spreadsheets and MS Office products, including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Previous experience reporting, monitoring and maintaining inventory levels required.
- Demonstrated experience working on complex projects and maintaining open lines of communication with team members.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Still looking? Return to our Careers page.