We are actively searching for a full time Nautical Chart Print Operator. This Operator will be involved in the entire process of producing Nautical Charts – from printing to shipping. The hours for this position are 8:00am – 4:30pm, Monday – Friday.
• Print and trim nautical charts.
• Set up and operate printers.
• Print and frame nautical charts.
• Print and bind nautical chart books.
• Roll and pack nautical charts.
• Ship nautical charts using Fed Ex.
• Daily maintenance of HP, Epson and Xerox printers.
• Maintain material inventory.
• Other tasks as assigned.
Skills and Experience
• Recognize quality product
• Detail oriented
• Ability to multi-task
Please note: There have been multiple scams recently where individuals will pose as HR or a hiring manager and offer you a job in order to gain access to your banking information. We will never ask you for your personal information (bank account, Social Security number, etc.) until your first day of employment when you are asked to complete paperwork.