Build your career with an industry leader! Pratt Visual Solutions in Indianapolis, IN is looking for a Packing Clerk. The candidate willassist the Packing Lead in processing/packing daily orders for fulfillment to customers, both internal and external. Processes inbound and outbound Finished Goods Inventory and supplies production functions with materials required for each job.
We offer the ideal candidate an opportunity to grow and evolve their careers while working in a fun, fast paced and dynamic environment. Our international network of companies allows members of our team to build relationships with and provide marketing and printing solutions to some of the largest and most recognized brands in the world. With us, you can make a difference.
Pratt Visual Solutions (PVS) is part of the Vomela family of companies and is one of the largest and fastest growing marketing specialty companies in North America. With more than 20 locations and over 1,400 employees, Vomela utilizes the latest in technology to manage, produce, and distribute corporate marketing programs and collateral, retail in-store signage (POS/POP), store décor, tradeshow and event programs and transportation and fleet graphics.
- Coordinate and pack production jobs
- Printing and processing of daily orders
- Responsible for leading a team of staff members and assigning work based on the daily business requirements
- Ensures adherence to work procedures and expedites workflow as required.
- Follows all safety guidelines and procedures at all times.
- Promotes a positive work environment by addressing concerns in a timely and appropriate manner.
- Studies current procedures and makes recommendations for changes to standardized procedures to improve efficiency.
- Processing of parcel packages using FedEx and/or UPS systems.
- Other duties as business needs require.
- Minimum of a High School diploma or equivalent and 1 – 3 years related experience working in a warehouse or packing environment.
- Familiarity with working in a packing/warehouse environment required.
- Proven experience in fork lift operation required
- Familiarity with working in a shipping/receiving environment required.
- Must have excellent computer skills, including familiarity with Microsoft Office applications, Outlook. Experience with ERP systems is desirable.
- Ability to frequently lift 25 to 35lbs and occasionally 50lbs.
- Ability to work overtime as needed or flexible hours.
- This position requires long periods of standing and walking.
- Will work in the warehouse and on the production floor among temperature changes, varying noise levels and vibrations, and in close proximity to machines with moving and electrical parts. There is potential of exposure to fumes, odors and chemicals.
- This position requires periods of time seated in front of a computer with extensive use of hands and arms.
To apply via email, please send your resume to email@example.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Still looking? Return to our Careers page.