We are actively looking for a Machine Operator on our second shift (Monday through Friday, 2:30pm – 11:00pm). The Machine Operator is accountable for producing goods as specified on a job ticket.
- Proficient in the running, setup, and processing of jobs
- Machines that may be used include:
- Router (Zund and MultiCam)
- Holzma Saw
- Crate building (includes use of saws)
- DieCutting (Small and Large Cold Presses)
- Make proper use of test and inspection devices as required by the group leader and/or job packet.
- Prepare daily time accountability and paperwork.
- Read and follow job paperwork as required.
- Understand and Perform First Article Inspections
- Maintain safe and clutter-free work area.
- Perform packaging, assembly, duties as directed by group leader
- Perform other tasks as directed by the group leader.
Skills and Experience
- Recognize quality and acceptable product
- Detail oriented
- Prior experience as a machine operator preferred
To apply via email, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Still looking? Return to our Careers page.