Inventory Control Clerk – Indianapolis, IN
Build your career with an industry leader! Pratt Visual Solutions in Indianapolis, IN is looking for a Inventory Control Clerk. This position is responsible for data entry and clerical duties as it pertains to the receiving and issuing of materials and supplies, as well as maintaining inventory accuracy.
- Issues material to production jobs
- Coordinates the fulfillment of customer orders being pulled from our inventory
- Performs cycle counting duties
- Completes daily transactions to ensure deadlines are met.
- Assists in the development of solutions to Inventory Control issues
- Examines data for discrepancies, corrects errors, and reconciles data to ensure accuracy
- Works with Account Teams to develop effective methods for identifying and managing excess or obsolete inventory.
- Assists Account Teams with inventory questions and provides direction and training for Warehouse related procedures.
- A minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent required; some college education preferred.
- Will consider a combination of formal education and work experience.
- Proven experience in improving computerized transaction control systems.
- Strong data entry skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills to identify critical issues and the means by which to resolve those issues.
- Ability to forecast results based on interpretation of complex data.
- Excellent computer skills required, including proficiency in Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Access, Outlook and ERP systems.
- Must be organized and able to work under demanding time deadlines on a daily basis.
- Requires excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as the ability to receive, understand and effectively communicate instructions in verbal and written form.
- Must be detail-oriented, yet able to manage multiple priorities and projects simultaneously.
- Must be capable of effectively interacting with individuals in a variety of organizational roles and levels of responsibility
- Must maintain productivity and efficiency level and appropriate business demeanor even within high pressure or short-deadline circumstances.
- Must be highly organized and able to work independently and as part of a team.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Still looking? Return to our Careers page.