Inside Sales Representative – High Point, NC
The Vomela Transportation Group has an exciting opportunity for a Inside Sales Representative to join our team. This position will be responsible for responsible for cultivating new business while continuing to be the face of the company for current assigned clients. Reaching business targets through effective management of designated territories and both assigned and cultivated customer relationships. Developing ongoing relationships with customers and growing profitable business within the capabilities of the Vomela Transportation Group and the Vomela network. Integrity, passion, and presentational skills are essential for this role.
• Conduct sales presentations
• Perform professional presentations or demonstrations of company product(s)/service(s)
• Penetrate all targeted accounts and radiate sales from within client base
• Overcome objections of prospective customers
• Emphasize product/service features and benefits, quote prices, discuss credit terms, and prepare sales order forms and/or reports
• Generate and develop new customer accounts to increase revenue, by cold-calling if necessary
• Ensure follow-up by passing leads to Customer Service with calls-to-action, dates, complete profile information, sources, etc.
• Always maintain professionalism, tact, diplomacy, and sensitivity to portray the company in a positive manner
• Actively manage accounts and large projects
• Maintain accurate records, including sales call reports, expense reimbursement forms, billing invoices, and other documentation
• Assist in creating RFP responses to potential clients
• Make front-line assessment of market conditions and advise findings
• Build and maintain ongoing awareness of new products and services, competitor activities, and other research
• Actively manage large programs from Design to Installation
• University or college degree in Sales, Marketing, Business Management or an acceptable combination of education and experience
• 3 years of direct work experience in a sales capacity
• Demonstrated ability to convert prospects and close deals while maintaining established sales quotas
• Ability to prepare, deliver, and follow up on proposals and quotes
• Professional demeanor, selling style, and appearance
• Solid experience in opportunity qualification, planning, call control, account development, and time and account management
• Strong knowledge of retail and/or wholesale sales principles, methods, practices, and techniques
• Strong problem identification and objection resolution skills
• Ability to build and maintain lasting relationships with customers
• Exceptional verbal and written communication, listening and presentation skills
• Self-motivated, with high energy, enthusiasm, integrity and work ethic
• Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations and working knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite
• Ability to work individually and as part of a team
• Experience with customer relationship management software
• Ability to properly track mileage and create expense reports on a biweekly basis
To apply via email, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Still looking? Return to our Careers page.